Cheers & Jeers: Monday Edition
With the “Jeers” first, because I’m like Garfield with my Monday-hatin’ up in here.
- The intermittent nausea I’m experiencing. Enhanced by the fact that – if need be – I’m pretty sure I would not make it to the bathroom in time. Sorry in advance, Really Cool Janitor Dude Who Empties My Trash!
- The Steelers. Sigh.
- Me, with my fucking annoying-ass habit of only bringing up ONE tape dispenser refill at a time from the supply cabinet two floors down, my [annoying-ass] logic being that it’s good for me to get off my ass and walk up and down the stairs for a tape refill whenever I need one, but in reality I just get PISSED OFF that I have to STOP WHAT I’M DOING and WALK UP AND DOWN STAIRS. I hate you, Me.
- Our poor little car that needs two new tires. At the expense of poor little us.
- Work. Get off my ass, work! I do not feel like doing you today.
- The totally awesome Shepherd’s Pie leftovers (recipe from the lovely, talented, real-life British lady Holly) that await me for dinner tonight. Take note, nausea: I will be eating those leftovers with or without you.
- Aforementioned Really Cool Janitor Dude, who always chats with me if I am [furious because I am] at the office late. I promise I will not puke in my trash can, my friend. I just can’t do you like that.
- It’s really warm out today & my dry, cracked, gross, winter Tales-From-The-Crypt zombie hands have taken a hiatus. I tip my hat to you, Global Warming.
- New tires means that the car will no longer do that incessant shimmying thing that makes me feel like I’m in a goddamn Wang Chung video.
- HoST. Get on my ass, HoST! I totally feel like doing you today.
Fuck you, Nermal. Now get me a Lasagna.
Entry filed under: Gobble-gobble.