So far today, I’ve:
- Woken up at 2:30am, struck with some kind of uncharacteristic insomnia that kept me up until 4am. Is this a pregnancy thing? What up, fetus? You’re not supposed to keep me up until after you are born. I thought we had a deal.
- Had a horrific nightmare that I was having a miscarriage; woke up in a complete and total panic.
- Sent Brad a happy birthday TEXT MESSAGE because he is currently in Eugene, Oregon because WORK SUCKS.
- Arrived late to work, even though the roads were traffic-free because everyone else is fucking OFF for Columbus Day.
- Received 3 irate emails from my boss because a call that was supposed to happen at 9:15am ET was actually scheduled for 9:15am PT; a mistake that was not mine but that the boss has made clear I will be receiving the blame for anyway.
- Contemplated becoming a street juggler for a living.
- Already eaten 75% of the food I brought to work today.
Internet, it is only 10am. I am afraid of the rest of the day.
Will probably take the blame for this, too.
Entry filed under: Gobble-gobble.