Over The Top
So, it seems one of my lovely (and also related to me) readers bestowed me with a blog award.
And no, I have no idea why she is wearing an apron. All I know is “Over The Top” makes me think of some sort of really restrictive heavy-petting guideline.
I hope you will forgive me if I don’t tag anyone else with this award, because frankly, the past week has worn it out on me. Brad is finally feeling somewhat like his normal self, but now we are concerned with Sadie’s lingering cough & perpetual sinus congestion. PLEASE, universe, PLEASE let my household be pestilence-free by the time our big Weekend-Sans-Baby arrives, because if I am robbed of those two sleep- and alcohol-laden days, I will go insane and possibly start sending glittery email forwards without irony, peace be with you, amen.
Say it soft, and it’s almost like praying.
This particular blog award comes with a quiz. A quiz! A perfect way to fill a blog post when your brain seems to have left the building. The interesting thing about this quiz is that all the answers are limited to one word. Good news for my lazy ass, even better news for you, the reader. Let’s begin, shall we?
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? STILLFUCKINGSHEDDING
3. Your mother? Well-intentioned
4. Your father? Catch-22
5. Your favorite food? Pasta
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? Wine
8. Your dream/goal? LUNCH
Greek food festival at the church down the block from my office today – HOLLA!
9. What room are you in? Romper
10. Your hobby? Cross-stitching (which I haven’t done since 2007 SHUT UP.)
11. Your fear? It (…is ridiculous that I am supposed to narrow this answer down to one word)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Home (where we were watching The Office wedding episode until our WHORE ELECTRICITY went out, causing us to miss the final 20 minutes)
14. Something that you aren’t? Assertive
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Boots
17. Where did you grow up? PA/WV
18. Last thing you did? Emailed
19. What are you wearing? Scarf (uh…among other things)
20. Your TV? Lover
21. Your pets? Plotting
22. Friends? Awesome
23. Your life? Awesome-er
24. Your mood? Annoyed
25. Missing someone? Brad & Sadie (I know that is more than one word but I CANNOT CHOOSE!)
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Something you’re not wearing? Glasses
28. Your favorite store? Anthropologie (although I rarely shop there. See: $58 t-shirts.)
29. Your favorite color? Money
30. When was the last time you laughed? 11:30am
31. Last time you cried? Saturday (At least I think so. That was the day of Much Medical Drama.)
32. Your best friend? Brad
33. One place that I go to over and over? MotherfuckingWORK
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sister
35. Favorite place to eat? GreekfoodfestivalOMGIcannotwait
Alright, I can choose. AND I CHOOSE YOU.
Entry filed under: Gobble-gobble.